Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WEEK 2 - Mission Training Center - Lima, Peru

I don't know if will be able to send out a group email this week because I'm trying to get to everyone individually in the family. I am doing well! The days are kind of starting to blend together a little bit. Last p-day night, Hermana Dallimore and I had a lesson in the casita that was so wonderful. We testified to him about Christ and it was so spiritual and wonderful and we walked out just feeling so good. The next day we slacked off preparing and the lesson that night was a wreck. We analyzed and realized that we really need to study and focus more.  I know that God wants to bless us but we have to show our efforts. 

The members of our district mentioned that being in the scriptures daily, especially the Book of Mormon, has made the scriptures come alive to us and I completely agree. I feel like the stories make so much more sense now and I get so much more out of it. 

I made a sweet catch in ultimate frisbee today and showed up all the elders, it was pretty sweet. This week Hermana Dallimore tried to compliment a latino on his vest, but she said "vestido" which means dress, haha it made me laugh. Vest is "chaleco" by the way. 

I love you all!
Hermana Jensen and Dallimore

 Dallimore & Jensen after a game of ultimate frisbee

Another testament of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment