Thursday, October 6, 2016

WEEK 3: Lima, Peru Mission Training Center

October 5, 2016

Hey everyone!

Time is flying already holy cow, I've almost been out a month. We just got a new bunch of missionaries here so we are officially the more advanced missionaries and have 3 weeks until were out into the field! Our whole weekend was listening to conference and it was very uplifting time for me. I felt like there were so many important things for me to hear and helped me to realize all the things that I need to work on to be a better and more focused missionary. 

Hermana Dallimore and I taught a really wonderful lesson the other day. Our investigator told us she was scared to get an answer and I told her that God loves her and would provide a way for her. She then prayed to know if the church was true and the spirit was so strong!   She had tears in her eyes, and then we asked if she would be baptized and she said yes!  It just shows how amazing the spirit is when you testify of truth with a sincere heart, the spirit will be there. 

This weekend we get to have a proselyting experience and go on exchanges with some missionaries in the Lima mission! I also am teaching relief society on Sunday! Every time I think about going out into the field, I get butterflies. I am just so excited! !!

I miss and love you all!

Love,
Hermana Charlotte Jensen
MTC football field

Hermana's Wall, Dallimore, Jensen, Holbrook

Hermana Wall leaving for Lima East mission

Hermana Jensen & Dallimore

My first Inca Cola

No comments:

Post a Comment