Monday, February 13, 2017

WEEK 22 - Huancayo, Peru


Hola!


I do not have time to write much because I feel like a million people wrote me this week and I am trying to respond to them all, but I am good!  I am working in Pilcomayo and Mariscal this week with hermana Murugosa from Uruguay, Montevideo. She is super cool but it has been stressful to work in two areas .

Hermana Murugose and I totally were followed by dogs the other day. They just kept following and following us down this like dark alley.   There was like 5 of them!  It was freaky. Finally once we got on a bus, we got away from them. I hate dogs now. well peruvian dogs. still love cats though.   They are like a rare treasure here for me,

Love to you all!!    Hermana Jensen
hermana Murugosa

Lots and lots of rain, which means lots of mud!!


hermana Huanaco and my mini missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment